Registrations are open for PMC’s 20 Days Early Childhood (3 – 6 yrs) Montessori Teachers Training Workshops Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Gilgit
Timing: 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM (Mon-Fri).
Lahore Venue: Heritage Islamic School, 427-M, (Ext), Model Town, Lahore
Venue Islamabad/Rawalpindi: Pakistan Askari School & College, Holy Family Road, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi
Venue Karachi: 3-A,1st Floor, OSIF Center, Hassan Square, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi
Venue Peshawar: The Smart School (Saddar Campus) Bara Road, Swati Phatak, Peshawar.
Venue Gilgit: Zulfiqarabad, Gilgit
Fee: Rs. 12,000 only
Who can Participate:
Anyone can participate. Highly recommended to school administrators, teachers, trainee teachers, students and parents.
What happens during the workshops:
- The highest quality of instructional procedures are maintained throughout the workshops.
- We use superior technological resources, and provide hands-on practice with real Montessori materials.
- Highly skilled trainers help participants complete the entire Montessori early childhood (3 – 6) curriculum, which includes;
- Introduction to Dr. Maria Montessori and her Method
- Montessori Exercises of Practical Life (EPL)
- Montessori Exercises of Sensory Development
- Montessori Mathematics Exercises
- Montessori Phonics, Language & Grammar Exercises
- Cultural Exercises (Geography, Botany, Zoology, etc.)
- Art & Handwork Exercises
- Montessori Classroom Design & a lot more…
A great opportunity to boost up your career as a teacher or Just be a great parent!
Pakistan Montessori Council
Toll Free: 0800-45555
Phone: 051-8433333 / 051-2613888 / 051-2613841 / 051-8743018 / 051-8743019
Mobiles: 0322-7886666 / 0321-5232661 / 0300-8544026 / 0300-8544071 / 0300-8544072