PMC's 20 Days Montessori Teachers Training Webinars (Online Workshops)
Inexplicably Great Events
Our Montessori Teachers Training Workshops (or Webinars) are regarded as life-changing events. They are excellent for boosting up your professional career as a Montessori teacher, as well as help you greatly in life as a parent and will help later as a grandparent. We highly recommend it to anyone who loves children and wants them to develop into great citizens of the world.
Note: Due to Covid-19 PMC has postponed all residential workshops, and replaced by ONLINE WEBINARS.
Years of experience and extensive use of technology allow us to cover up the entire Montessori curriculum internationally followed for each age level thoroughly. We begin by discussing the fundamentals and the philosophy of Montessori Method comprehensively. Once that is done, the trainees are led through a fascinating journey of hundreds of materials and their related activities in each curriculum area of the selected course. This is achieved;
- by providing the best master-trainers and exceptional technical support.
- by giving entry to PMC's exclusive Montessori Online Learning Management System.
- by giving access to training videos related to each material.
- by offering practice with Montessori materials.
- by using the best practices and employing modern educational technology extensively.
These are webinars (online workshops) like no other. New topics are covered every day along with making new friendships and social connections. The involvement of trainees is so intense that some can't even hold back their tears on the final day. Check out great reviews from our existing students on our facebook page.
We will hold these Workshops/Webinars every month throughout the year. Check out the schedule for upcoming workshops/webinars below.
Workshop and the Diploma Program
The relevant webinars/workshops are mandatory and FREE (one time) for everyone enrolled in any of our Montessori Diploma Programs. However, anyone (who is not already enrolled in PMC) may also participate by paying a small fee, which is adjustable in the diploma program fee (if one wishes to convert to the diploma program during or after the workshops).
The highest quality of instructional procedures is maintained, and the latest educational technology is employed throughout the workshops. Highly cooperative and well-trained master-trainers lead the participants in the journey through the philosophy of Dr. Maria's Montessori and engage them in hours of hands-on practicum with Montessori materials and relevant activities. The course content for each age-level workshops/webinars is mentioned in the events below.
1) Bank Draft Method: Fill in the application form and send it along with a bank draft of the fee in the favour of (Montessori Pakistan) on the following addresses.
Pakistan Montessori Council
Plot 58, Street 12, New Bani Gala Greens, Qasim Avenue, Bani Gala, Islamabad
Toll-Free Help Line: 0800-4-55-55
2) Online Method: Click here to fill in the online form for the above-mentioned workshop. Your registration receipt will be sent to you through Cash on Delivery. You can receive it when you pay your fee to the postman.
3) Helpline Method: Call on our helpline 0800-45555 and enroll easily..
15-Days Montessori Infants & Toddlers (birth - 3 years) Workshops/Webinars: Rs. 10,000 only
20-Days Montessori Early Childhood (3 - 6 Years) Workshops/Webinars: Rs. 14,000 only
30-Days Montessori Lower Elementary (6 - 9 Years) Workshops/Webinars: Rs. 18,000 only
30-Days Montessori Upper Elementary (9 - 12 Years) Workshops/Webinars: Rs. 18,000 only
(Discount available on bulk/group enrollments)
For PMC's Montessori Diploma Students: FREE (one time)
Note: The relevant workshops are free for our Diploma students participating for the first time. Any trainee who has completed 3 modules may call our representative to reserve the seat in the upcoming workshop and join for FREE.
Upcoming Webinars (Online Workshops)
Click below on the events for more information or to register online.
No Events on The List at This Time
* The venue/timings may be changed if required. Tentative dates may be cancelled if required.