PMC's 20 Days Montessori Teachers Training Workshops
Inexplicably Great Events
Our 20 Days Montessori Teachers Training Workshops are the regarded as life changing events. They are excellent for boosting up your professional career as a Montessori teacher, as well as help you greatly in life as a parent and will help later as a grandparent. We highly recommend it to anyone who loves children and wants them to develop into great citizens of the world.
Years of experience and extensive use of technology allows us to cover up the entire Montessori Early Childhood (3 to 6) curriculum. We begin by discussing the fundamentals and the philosophy of Montessori Method. Having covered up the basics, we introduce the trainees to each and every material and relevant exercises in all curriculum areas. This is done;
(1) by giving access to exclusive Montessori training videos related to each material.
(2) by providing related Montessori materials to have hands-on practice.
(3) by making experienced and well-trained Montessori trainers demonstrate and teach the right techniques.
These are workshops like no other. We accept every participant to work very hard and try to bring the best out of them in these twenty days. New topics are covered everyday along with making new friendships and social connections. The involvement of trainees is so intense that some cannot even hold back their tears on the final day.
We hold these 20 Days Montessori Early Childhood (3 - 6) Teachers Training Workshops throughout Pakistan (and even abroad) throughout the year. Check schedule for upcoming workshops below.
Workshop and the Diploma Program
These workshops are mandatory and free (one time) for everyone enrolled in our Montessori Early Childhood (3 - 6) Diploma Program. However, anyone may participate by paying a small fee, which is adjustable in the diploma program fee (if one wishes to convert to the diploma program during or after the workshop).
Highest quality of instructional procedures is maintained, and latest educational technology is employed throughout the workshops. Highly cooperative and well trained master-trainers lead the participants in the journey through the philosophy of Dr. Maria's Montessori, and engage them in hours of hands-on practicum with Montessori materials and relevant activities. The course content includes the complete Montessori early childhood curriculum as below:
Introduction to Montessori Method
Exercises of Practical Life (EPL)
Exercises of Sensory Development
Phonics, Language & Grammar Exercises
Cultural Exercises (Geography, History, Botany, Zoology and Science Experiments.)
Art & Handwork Exercises
Cosmic & Peace Education
1) Bank Draft Method: Fill in the application form and send it along with a bank draft of the fee in the favour of (Montessori Pakistan) on the following addresses.
Pakistan Montessori Council
Plot 58, Street 12, New Bani Gala Greens, Near Imran Khan Chowk, Bani Gala, Islamabad
Toll Free Help Line: 0800-4-55-55
2) Online Method: Click here to fill in the online form for the above mentioned workshop. Your registration receipt will be sent to you through VPP. You can receive it when you pay your fee to the postman.
3) Visit the registration office: Visit our center and visit to pay the fee and submit the form.
For others: Rs. 14,000 only
For PMC's Montessori Early Childhood Diploma Students: Free (one time)
Note: The workshop is free for 1 year Diploma students participating the first time, students must call their tutor to reserve their seat in the workshop.
Click below on the events for more information or to register online.
* The venue/timings may be changed if required. Tentative dates may be cancelled if required.