Registrations are open for PMC’s 20 Days Early Childhood (3 – 6 yrs) Montessori Teachers Training Workshop, Islamabad / Rawalpindi.
Pakistan Montessori Council, Plot 58, St 12, New Bani Gala Greens, Bani Gala, Islamabad.
Dates: Scroll down below.
Timing: 02 pm to 06 pm
Fee: Rs. 14,000 only
Who can Participate:
Anyone can participate. Highly recommended to school administrators, teachers, trainee teachers, students and parents.
What happens during the workshops:
- The highest quality of instructional procedures are maintained throughout the workshops.
- We use superior technological resources, and provide hands-on practice with real Montessori materials.
- Highly skilled trainers help participants complete the entire Montessori early childhood (3 – 6) curriculum, which includes;
- Introduction to Dr. Maria Montessori and her Method
- Montessori Exercises of Practical Life (EPL)
- Montessori Exercises of Sensory Development
- Montessori Mathematics Exercises
- Montessori Phonics, Language & Grammar Exercises
- Cultural Exercises (Geography, Botany, Zoology, etc.)
- Art & Handwork Exercises
- Montessori Classroom Design & a lot more…
A great opportunity to boost up your career as a teacher or Just be a great parent!
Pakistan Montessori Council
Toll Free: 0800-45555
Phone: 051-8433333 / 051-2613888 / 051-2613841 / 051-8743018 / 051-8743019
Mobiles: 0322-7886666 / 0321-5232661 / 0300-8544026 / 0300-8544071 / 0300-8544072
For more information or to enroll online, please click on the event box right below this line.
[add_single_eventon id=”4485″ ]
[add_single_eventon id=”4493″ ]
[add_single_eventon id=”4506″ ]
[add_single_eventon id=”4513″ ]