PMC has started registrations for its 20 Days Montessori (Early Childhood 3 – 6 yrs) Teachers Training International Online Workshops/Webinars to be held in September 2020. Our 20 Days Montessori Teachers Training Webinars (Online Workshops) are regarded as life-changing events. They are excellent for boosting up your professional career as a Montessori teacher, as well as help you greatly in life as a parent and will help later as a grandparent. We highly recommend it to anyone who loves children and wants them to develop into great citizens of the world.
Years of experience and extensive use of technology allow us to cover the entire Montessori Early Childhood (3 to 6) curriculum. We begin by discussing the fundamentals and the philthe osophy of Montessori Method. Having covered the basics, we introduce the trainees to each and every material and the relevant exercises in all curriculum areas. This is done;
(1) by giving access to exclusive Montessori training videos related to each material.
(2) by offering online practice with Montessori materials.
(3) through live interaction with well-trained Montessori master trainers.
These are webinars (online workshops) like no other. New topics are covered every day along with making new friendships and social connections. The involvement of trainees is so intense that some cannot even hold back their tears on the final day. Check out great reviews from our existing students on our facebook page.
Who Can Participate?
Anyone can participate from anywhere in the world from a mobile device or computer. Highly recommended to school administrators, teachers, trainee teachers, students, and parents can participate.
International ( World Wide Web)
05 Sep 2022 to 27 Sep 2022
02:00 PM to 06:00 PM (Mon-Sat).
We use an international standard training curriculum and superior technical resources. Highly skilled master trainers lead you through excellent sessions and ONLINE PRACTICAL TRAINING with REAL MONTESSORI MATERIALS.
1. Introduction to Dr. Maria Montessori and her Method
2. Montessori Exercises of Practical Life (EPL)
3. Montessori Exercises of Sensory Development
4. Montessori Mathematics Exercises
5. Montessori Phonics, Language & Grammar Exercises
6. Cultural Exercises (Geography, Botany, Zoology, History)
7. Art & Handwork Exercises
8. Classroom Management
For details or registration:
Contact PMC Toll-Free Helpline: 0800-45555
051-8433333, 051-2613841/ 051-2613888/ 0322-7886666 / 0321-5232661 / 0316-5081430 /0332-5526780 / 0300-8544026-71-72