Fee Plans for Resident Pakistanis
Montessori Early Childhood (3 – 6) Diploma Program
Enrollment in our Montessori Distance Diploma Programs is open throughout the year. Anyone can enroll anytime and complete the course at her/his own pace. The maximum allowed time to complete this program is one year, however, one may finish earlier by submitting all the assignments on time.
We charge a very nominal fee as compared to most Montessori institutes worldwide. However, you will find the materials and services we offer superior in quality to any other distance Montessori institute in the world. The fee mentioned below gets you;
- – 12 manuals & their free shipping
- – one year of access to our online learning management system/app
- – access to our premium Montessori training videos
- – one-year online tutorial support
- – free 20 Days Workshop.
Choose one of the flexible payment plans below
Single Manual Plan
- At the payment of Rs.5000 course fee + Rs. 1000 admission fee 1 out of 12 manuals are sent.
- A maximum of one month's time is allotted for the submission of the assignment.
- Having finished the given manual the next one can be requested and so on. Only Rs. 5000/month will be charged in following months.
- Only Rs. 5000/month will be charged in subsequent months.
2 Manuals Plan
- At the payment of Rs.9750 course fee + Rs. 1000 admission fee 2 out of 12 manuals are sent.
- A maximum of 2 months' time is allotted for the submission of both the assignments.
- Having finished the given manuals, the next two can be requested by paying Rs. 9750, and so on.
- Save Rs. 1500 with this payment plan.
Half Payment Plan
3000028500/ Half Yearly
- At the payment of Rs.28500 course fee + Rs. 1000 admission fees 6 out of 12 manuals are sent.
- A maximum of 6 months' time is allotted for the submission of all the assignments.
- Having finished the first half the next half can be requested with the payment of remaining Rs. 28500
- Save Rs. 3000 with this payment plan.
Full Payment Plan
- At the payment of Rs. 54000 course fee + Rs. 1000 admission fees all the 12 manuals are sent.
- A maximum of 12 months' time is allotted for the submission of all the assignments.
- This gets you the maximum discount and the pleasure of having all manuals in one go.
- Complete your course without the hassle of waiting for the manuals.
- Save Rs. 6000 with this payment plan.
Additional Examination and Certification Fee
PMC Examination and Certification (Mandatory)
To be paid at the time of the final assessment.
Alternate Admission Methods
Both males and females with minimum qualification Intermediate may join the course through any of the methods given below. The admission fee would be Rs. 1000 charged at the time of admission. There is no admission fee for overseas Pakistanis and foreigners.
1) Cash on Delivery Method: This is for the convenience of the students. Give a call to your nearest PMC zonal office or toll-free call center (0800-4-5555) and get enrolled. The course material along with the necessary instructions will be sent to you through VPP and you pay your fee to the postman when you receive your material. Later on, fill in the following forms along with the requirements and send to our postal address.
2) Bank Draft Method: Fill in the form given above and send it to our postal address with a bank draft of the fee in the favour of Montessori Pakistan. As soon as your documents reach us, we will send you your course material along with the necessary instructions.
H-58, St-12, New Bani Gala Greens, Qasim Avenue, Near Imran Khan Chowk, Bani Gala
3) Regular Method: Fill in the admission forms given above and visit your nearest PMC registration office to deposit the documents and your fee.